Jobs at Chelford Pre-School
Chelford Village Preschool is seeking an experienced Manager for our wonderful committee led Preschool.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Manager to work with the staff to deliver exciting learning opportunities for children aged 2 to 4 years old.
They must have a good understanding of the duties, roles and responsibilities that the role of Preschool Manager entails; have experience of leading by example; an excellent understanding of the EYFS; a good working knowledge of current legislation and possess the ability to demonstrate and implement best practice.
The manager will support learning and training within the team and meet with team members to support their progression within the Preschool setting.
The role of the Manager involves:
- Leading the deputy manager in the running of the setting and to lead the team in line with the EYFS
- Supporting and mentoring other practitioners
- Modelling the skills and behaviours that safeguard and support children
- Fulfilling the role of a Safeguarding lead and Deputy SENCO
- Ensuring high staff morale within the team is maintained
- Building positive partnerships with parents
- Maintaining a high standard of care and service
- A minimum of Level 3 (or equivalent) in Early Years and have at least 2 years experience working with young children in a preschool/nursery setting.
- Start date 1st September 2021
- Working a term under probation
- Part time role: working hours/pattern to be discussed.
- Term time only (as in line with Chelford CE Primary School)
- Hourly rate will depend on experience.
Chelford Village Preschool is committed to safeguarding the safety and wellbeing of all children and staff. A conditional offer of employment will be subject to identify, qualification and other checks including an Enhanced DBS Check and we also comply with Childcare Disqualification Regulations.
Application deadline: Friday 21/05/2021 at 12pm Noon
Interviews to be held on Tuesday 8th June
You may apply by submitting your CV and a covering letter of application to email@example.com
Please see below and https://chelfordpreschool.org/ for full job description and to access our safeguarding policy.
We have an exciting opportunity for someone to join our team on an ad hoc basis to cover staff absence or sickness.
No experience or qualifications necessary, all training will be provided, but enthusiasm is essential and you are expected to be fun and friendly, with a proactive and hard-working nature. You must have the ability to use your initiative and to gain the respect of children.
This role will require a DBS check and you must be able to provide 2 references which will be checked. You would be expected to share our commitment to safeguarding and equality for all.
For more information email Gemma Jackson at firstname.lastname@example.org
or telephone 01625 860823