Our Pre-School Aims
- To provide an excellent standard of childcare and education.
- To allow children to learn and develop in an environment that supports and values them as individuals.
- To provide opportunities for activities and experiences that will allow the children to progress in the 6 areas of development, following the principles of the early years foundation stage.
- To build positive relationships with children and their families by encouraging parental involvement in Pre-School.
- To prepare children for the transition to primary school and to encourage self-help and independence skills.
- To be positive role models promoting respect and care for each other and our environment.